Spiga

Second Weigh-In

I had my second weigh-in Saturday; however, I was so busy writing for clients that I didn't have time to post it. Now that I have some extra time, I'm posting the results of my second weigh-in today.

As you already know, my first weigh-in wasn't a success. Sadly, I gained 7lbs. during my first weigh-in, but today I'm happy to report that even though I didn't lose the 7lbs. I gained last week, I lost at least two of those 7lbs. I would have liked to see a bigger weight loss, but I'm happy seeing the scale at 282lbs. for now. At least I didn't gain any additional weight this week, right?

I plan to continue watching my calorie intake and working out on my Ab Lounge. At first my Ab Lounge workout consisted of 50 sets, but I've since increased my workout for a grand total of over 80 sets. Hopefully all of this will bring me a bigger weight loss to report next week.

Have you joined me on my journey to weight loss? If so, feel free to tell me how you're doing in the comments area.

My Journey to Weight Loss Chart:
Journey to Weight Loss Chart


Photo credit: Slushpup

5 comments:

  Anonymous

8/27/2008 3:52 AM

Hi Misti, Congrats on the weight loss! I know how motivating it can be to see the scale go down, so I'm glad it worked for you this week. Can you update us on what you did differently ? It would be great to see what changes worked for you. Diana

  Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer

8/27/2008 5:53 AM

Diana,

It certainly is motivating to see the scale go down instead of up! I hated seeing the increase last week. I will create a post here in the next few days to let you and everyone else know what I did differently. By the way, your tips were a big help, and I believe they contributed to my weight loss this week. ;)

  Anonymous

8/27/2008 8:50 AM

Glad to hear that! It gets trickier to lose weight as we get older (I think you and I are the same age), so it's important to push it up a little more than normal. Let me know if I can help with anything!

  Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer

8/29/2008 12:12 AM

Diana,

It's funny you should say that. I'm 33 and my mom keeps telling me to lose the weight now, because, as you said, she tells me it's a lot harder to lose it when you get older. So I hope 33 isn't too old, but I sure wished I had took a more serious approach to this journey to weight loss a few years back. Oh well, I still have faith that the Lord will bless me with my goal to lose over 100lbs.

  Anonymous

8/29/2008 1:28 PM

Yeah, we're the same age. It's definitively harder at this point, but not impossible. I remember that in the past I could lose five pounds easily, and now I've been struggling with those same five for about two weeks. It's also harder the closer you get to your goal weight (you should be losing weight faster and more easily now). I have only 7 pounds left to lose to reach my goal weight and those 7 pounds are driving me absolutely crazy. So just keep working at it and it will pay off!