Spiga

About Me

Hello, everyone! My name is Misti Sandefur, and I'm addicted to food.

Aside from overeating, I'm a Christian author, freelance writer, wife and mother of five, two of whom are my stepchildren. My writing keeps me confined to a desk for more than 30 hours a week. Therefore, I'm not as active as I should be... but all that's about to change.

I have to set my mind to reach a healthier weight so I can continue writing for my readers and fans, as well as be around for my children and husband. I know my journey to weight loss won't be easy, but through prayer, faith, hard work and determination, I will reach my goal weight (144 pounds).

With that in mind, I'd like to invite you to join me here at WAHM's Journey to Weight Loss. I'll be sharing everything with you, including dieting tips, low-calorie recipes and much more. I hope that by blogging about my journey to weight loss, I'll inspire others like me.

So what do you say, will you join me? If so, subscribe to my RSS feed so you don't miss a single detail about my journey to weight loss. Do you prefer email instead? No problem, subscribe to receive free email updates.

0 comments: