Spiga

Introduction

Welcome! Through WAHM's Journey to Weight Loss, you'll read about how I'll melt the pounds off through prayer, faith, hard work and determination. Furthermore, you'll discover free dieting tips based on what will work for me and what won't, as well low-calorie recipes, free weight loss advice and much more.

My entire journey to weight loss will not involve surgery, diet pills or weight loss programs. How do I plan to lose weight without all those things? Simple, the old-fashioned way, so to speak. I'll watch my food intake and hopefully find the time during my busy life to exercise as well.

I'm here to share my journey with you to show that one can lose weight without expensive surgery, diet pills, costly weight loss programs, and most importantly, without starving yourself or eliminating your favorite foods.

Let's begin this journey to weight loss with my before picture (taken today) and personal weight information.

Height: 5ft. 5in.

Current weight: 278lbs. (Yes, this is rather embarrassing, but, again, with prayer, faith, hard work and determination, that humiliating number will drop).

Goal weight: 144lbs.












Join me Monday as I reveal how I went from petite to obese. To ensure that you don't miss a single post, subscribe to my RSS feed or opt-in to receive the free updates via email.

6 comments:

  Anonymous

8/01/2008 10:56 PM

I look forward to visiting every day to see what you are doing so I can do it. I need to lose 40 pounds. I will also be linking you on my blogs.

  Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer

8/01/2008 11:10 PM

@ Blondie writes: Thank you for stopping by and leaving the first comment! Thanks for the link as well. I appreciate it all and look forward to more of your visits. Feel free to join me and share your accomplishments, struggles, advice and etc. in the comments area.

Blessings and best wishes!

  Lillie Ammann

8/02/2008 9:53 PM

Misti,
I need to lose about 100 pounds as well and have been putting off doing anything about it. I will join you on this journey.

  Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer

8/02/2008 10:14 PM

Lillie,

Welcome and thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to hearing about your success as you join me on the journey, so feel free to share anything you'd like in the comments area.

I invite anyone else who would like to join in as well. Together we can encourage and cheer each other on. This way it won't seem so lonely.

Best of luck, Lillie! Please keep us updated.

  Alice

8/03/2008 1:24 PM

Good luck to you Misti! I'm on my own mission to lose 50 pounds, I'm here for you and to support you!

  Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer

8/03/2008 1:49 PM

Deb,

Thanks for the best wishes and offer for support; Lord knows I could use the support.

Good luck on your own mission to lose 50 pounds. If you'd like, feel free to keep us updated on your mission in the comments area.