Spiga

Weigh-in #10

It's been too cold here in Southern Illinois to walk, but I have worked out on the Ab Lounge. By looking at the results of my weight-in, though, I guess I need to add some additional exercises to my routine when it's too cold to walk. I realize -- and am thankful -- that I still lost weight, but it wasn't a great weight loss. Even though the numbers aren't huge, a little is better than gaining, right?

The process may be slow, but I'm getting there. Yes, I know if I were able to be more active, I could probably report bigger numbers for my bi-weekly weigh-ins, but at least the numbers on the scale are going down and not up. Who knows, maybe I'll have a bigger loss to report at my next weigh-in, since I have plans to increase my fiber intake and try some new exercises. I'll let you know how that goes, of course.


Until the next weigh-in, keep reading as I share my adventure as well as weight loss advice, and pray for me as I continue my journey to weight loss.

Previous weight (1-3-09):
282.8 pounds
Current weight: 282.0 pounds
Total lost since last weigh-in: 0.8 pounds

2 comments:

  Lillie Ammann

1/24/2009 7:00 AM

Congratulations on your weight going the right direction. It's more important to be going the right away than meeting any specific goals, though of course we want to lose lots of weight fast.

I finally started my diet last week so I'm be following along with you.

  Misti Sandefur, Christian author/freelance writer

2/03/2009 12:56 AM

Thanks, Lillie! Yep, we'd all love to lose lots of weight fast, but even if there is a secret to that, I don't think it would be healthy.

Good luck with your journey to weight loss and keep me up-to-date on your progress. Feel free to share any tips as well. Maybe you'll discover something that helps that I haven't yet. ;)