Spiga

Sharing My Exercise Plan for 2009

I recently announced my weight loss goals for 2009, and one of my goals was to create an exercise plan. Today, I'd like to share that plan with you. If you're on your own journey to weight loss, feel free to use my plan to help you burn off the calories.

1. Walk for at least 15 minutes.
2. Workout on the Ab Lounge.
3. Perform household duties such as vacuuming and dusting furniture.

I plan to do my best to commit the above-mentioned exercises at least three times each week. They may not seem like a lot, but with my Asthma, I don't want to over-do it. I can always add more later, and if I do, I'll update this post with the newly added exercises. I honestly believe that once I start shedding a lot of this weight, my asthma will improve and I'll be able to add to my exercise plan. I feel a little is a whole lot better than nothing, and at least I'll be burning a few calories. We'll just have to see how this works out, so keep watching for updates.

In the meantime, if you know of any exercises that would be easy on someone with a severe case of Asthma, please share the exercises in the comments area. I'm open to all suggestions and tips.

0 comments: