Spiga

6 Reasons Why I Should Lose Weight... and Will

I'm determined to reach my goal weight this year, so to motivate myself I'm going to state six reasons why I should lose weight and share it with you. When I find myself feeling down, low on energy or unmotivated, I'll refer back to this list for inspiration to carry on and not give up.

Except for number one, the list is in no particular order.

1. To stick around longer for my family; they need me. (Yep, the family in the picture to your right, which by the way, is our first family photo. I must say, by looking at this picture you'd think the kids are out-growing the adults. Hmm... they just may be.)

2. So I can be happier with myself and my body.

3. So I can wear something sexy for hubby and not feel so icky when I do.

4. To live long enough so I can inspire several more people with my writing.

5. So I can go swimming without feeling embarrassed.

6. So I can share my weight loss success story and inspire others.

Wow! I'm already motivated after that. I may think of more reasons why I should lose weight later, and if I do, I'll update this list. In the meantime, feel free to comment, and by all means, if you're on your own journey to weight loss, I invite you to share the reasons why you should lose weight below or in a post on your own weight loss blog.

I'm so motivated now that I believe I'm going to publish this post and head to the Ab Lounge to exercise. I may even do some additional exercises that don't involve the Ab Lounge and that's not on my exercise plan. Writing a list such as this one really does work!

0 comments: