Spiga

Weight Loss Goals for 2009

Happy New Year!

What better way to begin 2009 than with a list of my weight loss goals. Although my goals may not seem like a lot, they're only a minimum; so if I exceed the minimums I set for myself and my journey to weight loss, then I'll be overly joyed come this time next year.

Weight Loss Goals for 2009

1. Take the time to sit down and create an exercise schedule.

2. Follow the exercise schedule at least three times per week.

3. Lose 10 pounds per month. If I'm able to do this, by the end of 2009 I should meet my goal weight or at least come close to it. The goal weight I set for myself when I started this journey to weight loss was 144 pounds.

That's it, three weight loss goals for 2009. Yes, I know the list isn't long, but it's three things that I've been slacking on, and I know if I accomplish these goals, I'll be a whole lot happier with myself and my (hopefully) new body come this time next year.

What goals have you set for yourself for the upcoming year?

Best wishes for a happy, healthy and blessed 2009!

Photo credit: Harris Graber

0 comments: