Spiga

Weigh-in #12 - Biggest Loss Yet!

As you keep reading, you'll discover why I'm so excited about this weigh-in report. Okay, I won't keep you in suspense. One, I did hit the 270s, and two, this is my biggest weight loss report since I started blogging my journey to weight loss. How big? 8 pounds! Yes, that's right, when I stepped onto the scale Saturday it showed that I weighed 272.4 pounds. I'm sure the loss is from being sick and having no appetite for two weeks, but I'm going to do my hardest to keep from gaining any of it back. In fact, I hope that my next weigh-in will have me in the 260s.

Since I finally got rid of that nasty stomach flu, I'll resume my exercises and watch my calorie intake (yep, the appetite has returned). I hope and pray that if I stick to exercising and eating right I'll have more good news in a few weeks. Stay tuned and keep praying for me as I continue my journey to weight loss.

Previous weight (2-2-09): 280.4 pounds
Current weight: 272.4 pounds
Total lost since last weigh-in: 8 pounds

1 comments:

  Lillie Ammann

2/17/2009 8:10 PM

Congratulations, Misti. I'm sorry you've been sick,though.