Spiga

Weigh-In #8

It's been over a month since my last weigh-in, so I thought I'd better give you an update... When I stepped onto the scale Friday morning, I weighed 284.4 pounds. Yes, I know that's not a lot for a whole month, but at least the numbers are starting to go back down instead of up. That said, I'm not overly joyed with the 1.6 pound weight loss, but I'm thankful.

I'm still drinking the Green Tea often and my hunger cravings aren't as bad as they use to be. I'm also watching what I eat and have plans to begin exercising again. I know there will be a number of exercises that I won't be able to do without triggering an asthma attack, but there's always quite a few that I can do that will still burn calories. I figure once I get rid of a lot of this weight, my asthma will improve and allow me to add some of the other exercises that I'm not able to do to my routine. I guess I'll just have to see, and I'll do my very best to keep you updated. With my new writing schedule, I should find more time to get this blog back on its feet.

Stay tuned for my next weigh-in on Friday or Saturday. Hopefully, I'll have a bigger weight loss to report. Until my next post, take care of yourself and stay healthy.


Previous weight (10-29-08):
285.6 pounds
Current weight: 284.4 pounds
Total lost since last weigh-in report: 1.6 pounds

0 comments: